1. The trainer of each rider competing must be either an AHJA Category 1 or 2 member in good standing.
2. All riders must be either Category 1 or Category 2 members.
3. Any rider who has ever competed in any Category 1 Medal Finals, National Medal Finals, Regional or Zone Medal Finals is ineligible to compete in a AHJA Category 2 Medal Finals.
4. Each year, the AHJA Board of directors shall determine the location and format of the Category 2 Medal Finals. Should the Category 2 Medal Finals be held after November 30, all riders will retain the status they had during the qualifying period.
5. Judge(s) for Category 2 Medal Finals must be approved by the current AHJA Board of Directors and must be licensed with a minimum of a USEF “r” judge’s card in Hunter Seat Equitation or specially approved by the AHJA Board of Directors.
6. Riders must accrue 6 points in qualifying classes to be eligible for the Category 2 Medals Finals.